- Breaking News
- August – Good Food’s flagship store opened for business across the street from Wuhan Plaza.
- October – Our first batch of Walnut Twists turned around the store’s sales situation.
- December – Our total number of stores had reached 6, and we had a team of 27 members.
- Big Events
- July – Our Coconut Breeze action drove our team to powerfully overcome summer sales difficulties.
- December – Our total number of stores had reached 28, and we had a team of 102 members.
- June – Construction of our stores’ information management was officially launched.
- July – Good Food’s stores expanded outside of Hubei province, entering the Hunan market. This marked an important step in launching Good Food’s takeover of the Central China market.
- December – Our total number of stores had reached 88, and we had a team of 396 members.
- Memorable Happenings
- April – Opened up the Jiangxi market, launching our first store in Nanchang.
- June – Launched our second generation store, the revised and upgraded version.
- August – Good Food’s stores reached the round number of 100, so we carried out a 100-Store and 3rd Anniversary Celebration event.
- December – Our total number of stores had reached 168, and we had a team of 677 members.
- Unforgettable Moments
- January – Our ERP system was initiated across the board.
- September – Our first-generation product quality control laboratory was established. It was able to monitor and measure acid values, peroxide values, bacterial colonies, E.coli, and other such conventional indexes.
- December – We attracted strategic investors with our “Capital Today” product.
- Chronicle of Events
- January – Comprehensively launched our third generation of stores with an image upgrade. The first new store was opened at Rose Court.
- June – Good Food’s stores snack foods’ processing and packaging base laid held its cornerstone laying ceremony at the Food Industrial Park in Wuhan’s Dongxihu District.
- November – Good Food’s stores snack foods’ processing and packaging project launch had become a wild success. This project could provide concentrated refinement processing and warehousing logistics services for Good Food’s stores.
- Great Times
- March – We formally launched an offensive on yet another market – Sichuan, with the first store opening in Xin’an, Chengdu.
- May – Good Food’s 3.5 generation image store was launched, with the 5th store opening in Wanda shopping mall.
- May – Reconstructed our second generation product quality control monitoring and measuring center. The facility now covered an area of 400 square meters.
- October – Established Hubei Good Food’s Stores Ecommerce Co., Ltd., comprehensively launching Good Food’s stores’ O2O development.
- June – Through store manage contracting, independent management of branch companies, Amoeba operating, and other such concepts allowed for our staff to become their own bosses. Six branch companies were thus established in Hankou, Wuchang, Jingzhou, Hunan, Jiangxi and Sichuan. We launched our Responsibility Contracting System, and our slogan “Good Food’s 5 years, making billions thanks to me” was shouted out.
- October – Our second generation product quality control and measurement center passed national laboratory inspections, receiving CNAS certification.
- Big Moments
- May – We successively launched our PC, WeChat, Alipay Service Window, and Weibo malls.
- June – Hubei Good Food’s Stores Logistics Co., Ltd. was established. We established a nationwide system to provide logistics support for the high-speed development of Good Food’s stores.
- July – Opened up the Henan market. Good Food’s was headed north, formally pushing forward into the Central Plains.
- July – We made some tremendous advances in new categories of business. In the Wuhan and Henan markets, we entered the fruit sales business and fresh-mixed beverages sales business.
- October – Overseas business and growth in innovation led to the establishment of our Wuhan Hao Lifu Foods Co., Ltd. subsidiary.
- December – Joining hands with IBM, we invested 50 million to launch our SAP project, creating a top-level comprehensive channel information application platform for our domestic market.
- Things Worth Remembering
- July – We became Where are we going, Dad? 3’s official partner and sponsored I’ve Got The Voice of China (a program for which Tencent Video was the sole online broadcaster). With the help of nationwide famous TV shows, consumer awareness of our brand extended to the whole country.
- August – Good Food’s stores’ celebrated its 9th anniversary, and we publicly announced the signing of a-list celebrity Huang Xiaoming as our spokesperson.
- August – Our SAP Phase I information system created by IBM is officially launched.
- September – We developed a strategic cooperation with Huawei, to assist in the full channel operation business of Good Food’s stores.
- September – Hand in hand with Hubei Province Nutrition Institute, we carved out a precedent in the snack industry, Jointly establishing Good Food’s Health and Nutrition Research Institute.
- October – Completed 4th generation upgrade of 500 stores.
- November – Singles’ Day, sales volume across our whole platform reached 123 million, setting the record for large scale e-commerce growth in the Tmall snack foods category.
- February – Together with our spokesperson Huang Xiaoming, we made an appearance on New York Times Square, searching for global quality snack suppliers.
- March – “Good Food’s 10 Years, It Began With the Heart”, our group’s annual meeting took place at the QinTai Grand Theatre, with nearly 1700 people in attendance. We formally launched our company song, The Song of Good Food.
- May – We invested RMB 1 billion to construct a leisure foods industry park. A ‘central kitchen’ for high-end client groups, with solutions for table food and casual ready-to-eat programs.
- May – We established Walnut TV, which created a precedent in variety video columns self-made by food enterprises, a creative base for creating original content.
- September – We entered the East China market, opening our first store in Suzhou – the Bifengfang store in Suzhou’s Guangqian Street shopping area.
- September – Good Food launched The Singing Logistics Box, which was a bold attempt to improve user experience through innovation. The Singing Logistics Box is not only a logistics box independently developed by Good Food, but is also the first Singing Logistics Box to be widely used in the domestic ecommerce market.
- October – Created a completely new nuts upgraded product, First Generation Good Kernels, which appeared as a live-broadcasted show. With the Internet sensation and celebrity (Jiang Xin & Yang Zi), Great People Showing Great Nuts, started 100 million conversations, opening a new era of “live marketing” of Good Food’s products.
- October – Our Online Electronic Data Interactive Platform (EDEP) project, successfully support the sales peaks of Singles’ Day and 12-12.
- December – During the Alipay 12-12 event, Good Food’s stores snatched 1st place in the snack foods category in one fell swoop.
- Amazing Memories
- January – Yang Zi became Good Food’s chief fan officer, acting as spokesperson for tens of millions of food fans.
- May – With a total investment of about 300 million, Good Food’s headquarters office building project was underway, and a groundbreaking ceremony was held at the site. We expect to have it completed and put into use by August 2018.
- May – Good Food was planted in the hit show Ode To Joy 2, becoming co-sponsor of the show together with Zhejiang Satellite TV.
- June – The first Good Food’s stores 5th generation store, The Good Food Life Pavilion at Wuhan Guanggu Valley, officially opened. It is the first immersive stellar snack food experience store in Wuhan, let alone China.
- July – We officially expanded into Xi’An province, the development core of the Northwest region. This will be an important milestone for the expansion of Good Food’s stores.
- September – We advanced to Chongqing, formally opening our first store - the U-City Sky Street store.